If you’ve been in business very long, you know that social media marketing is a huge way to make an impact with your services. Let’s face it – everyone is on some sort of social media platform so it makes zero sense for small business owners, entrepreneurs, creatives, start-ups, and influencers to not be active on Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc.
But I’m sure you’ve run into one thing that every single person in business will face: “I don’t have enough time to do my social media management.”
And guess what? You are right!
My business Alli Worthington has been coaching me on being the CEO of my company, and really exploring what needs to be outsourced and what needs to stay on my plate as the leader of my company.
Social Media Marketing is 9 times out of 10 the weighty tasks that needs to be delegated.
Here are some reasons why:
- Social Media Marketing is of huge importance whether you have a small business, large company, non-profit, start-up, you’re a blogger, influencer, thought-leader, etc. It’s how people find you. You need to show up with excellence. Not perfection. But excellence. Many times, I find that business owners are entirely too close to their company to make those day to day decisions when it comes to social media. If you’re not careful, you will become a bottleneck and cap your own growth. It’s best if someone else leads the charge for all things social media and you simply approve or revise.
- Chances are, you’re not an expert in social media marketing or marketing in general. Yes, you know how to run your company. But managing social media accounts is an entirely different ballgame and there are many important elements to research and stay on top of. Trends, the algorithm, brand consistency, posting times, analytics, comments, dms, current events, hashtags, and so much more are day to day components of social media marketing. Please hear me when I say, a CEO does not have time to do their own social media marketing UNLESS you are in fact an influencer – but even then – you still need help.
So how does a Social Media Manager help you build your brand and scale your business?
**Not every single Social Media Manager operates like this. However, my team has a diverse set of marketing skills and expertise so we are able to bring a well-rounded marketing approach to the table when we work with our clients.**
- We ensure your message is clear and on target with your overarching company goals. I love to sit down with my clients and hear what their goals are broken down into quarters. From there, I help the business owner create a succinct marketing strategy that encompasses their goals and reflects their core values as a brand.
- We build out your monthly social media calendar. Depending on the brand, we’ll start with imagery from a brand photoshoot we conduct with high quality imagery. We love to use Plann or Planoly to stay organized and streamlined. We plan the most important posts first for the month and then add filler content that still supports the brand and promotes the campaign/overarching brand message.
- After the initial planning, we start filling in the content calendar with copywriting that is intentionally crafted to sound identical to our client’s voice.
- We submit everything for approval and once approved, every single post (even hashtags) are scheduled for the month!
- Depending on the size of the client, we manage direct messages, comments, measure analytics, etc.
- My goal as a social media manager is not to simply post your content and walk away. At Luna, we like to monitor each posts and assess what is working and what is not.
It is so important to trust your Social Media Manager and know that they will treat your business like your own.
Building your brand and scaling your business through social media marketing shouldn’t be hard. Our team works alongside small business owners, large companies, starts up, influencers and more every single day. Our mission is to help you build a trustworthy brand so you can make more money and live life on our terms.
If you are ready to get started with leveling up your online presence with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, email email@example.com to get started today!